At Pyrospot Fireworks we take fireworks safety very seriously. We want you to celebrate with our products safely. So before you set it off this year, please take a minute to look at this video by the Fireworks Moms and read the safety tips below.
- Have an adult present and never let children handle, play with or light any fireworks.
- Do not drink alcohol while using fireworks or allow anyone who has been drinking to light any fireworks.
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Buy from reliable sellers.
- Use outdoors only.
- Always have water handy (a garden hose and a bucket) and dispose of fireworks properly by soaking them in water and then disposing of them in your trashcan.
- Light only one firework at a time.
- Never re-light a “dud” firework (wait 15 to 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water).
- If necessary, store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- The shooter should always wear eye protection and never have any part of the body over the firework or hold a lighted firework item in your hand.
- Stay away from illegal explosives.
- Follow your local and state laws regarding the possession and use of fireworks. Do not use illegal explosives; do not alter any firework device; do not make your own fireworks.
- Always use fireworks on a hard, flat, and level surface. Use in a clear, open area. Keep the audience a safe distance away from the shooting site. Do not light fireworks where there is dry grass or brush that could catch fire or near any flammable items. Never shoot fireworks from metal or glass containers.
- Never aim, point, or throw fireworks at another person or at other objects.
- Use care in handling fireworks. Do not carry fireworks in your pocket. Never smoke when handling fireworks.
- Respect your community – Clean up and properly dispose of all debris.